Monday, June 18, 2018

Jardin Coffee & Tee @ One Utama Shopping Centre

So the other day I met up with my bestie at One Utama for lunch. We wanted to find a quiet spot to chat since the restaurant we were at was a bit too noisy. We just happened to passed by Jardin Coffee & Tee while surveying around the mall. The cafe looks cozy and it look fairly new so I suggested to have our drinks here. 


There were pasty and dessert here but since we finished our lunch a short while ago we wanted to have something to drink instead (the selection of cakes there didn't look too appetising).






Since we're in a shopping mall and the crowds are lesser on a weekday we thought we'll sit outside for a change.



When our drinks were served to our table I was hoping that my coffee will come in a paper cup (with their name on it). We were having our drinks there rather than take away so my coffee came in a mug instead. Overall the coffee was pretty decent and my friend enjoyed her mint tea.



Its a nice and cozy place to chill out. If you're interest to check out this place its located right next to Isetan so its easy to locate this cafe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment