Friday, June 22, 2018

Be A Good Neighbour Coffee Kiosk @ Tokyo Solamachi



I was heading out to explore Tokyo when I came across 'Be A Good Neighbour Coffee Kiosk' that was located at Tokyo Solamachi.



The hotel that I was staying was located opposite of this shopping mall.


I came to know about this place when I passed by this coffee kiosk while exploring the shopping mall.


This coffee kiosk is hidden at the corner of the mall so you may missed this....unless you're taking the escalator up (depending which entrance you're coming from)


I like the simple concept of this place. 


No worry about not understanding Japanese since there's an english menu (and possible due to the cafe is located in a shopping mall).


Ordered a large cup of cafe latte for take away. 


Didn't wait long before got my cup of latte. 
As always I need to take a shot of the coffee cup wherever I go. 


I dropped by at this place 3 times while I was staying at the nearby hotel. 
I get to spend some quiet time here after a long day of walking. 


I didn't feel awkward sitting at the corner of the cafe alone and it was quite relaxing and just lose yourself at your thought (I usually feel awkward when eating/drinking alone in Japan...not sure why)


When I'm here I get to see Tokyo Skytree lighten up at night when I walked back to the hotel. Will update a post of the hotel I stayed at a late date :)



Be A Good Neighbour Coffee Kiosk
Address: 〒131-0045 Tokyo, 墨田区Oshiage, 

1−1-2 東京ソラマチ
Business Hour: 

Mon - Sun: 10am to 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment