Monday, June 11, 2018

Breakfast / Brunch at Olivia & Co @ Suntec City (Singapore)

Its been a while since I last update this blog so what better way to write up on my recent trip to Singapore with my favourite meal of the day (breakfast/brunch) at Olivia & Co in Suntec City.


It was a random cafe when we decided to sit down to have our breakfast/brunch. Whenever I'm in Singapore I'll always meet up with my buddy Tracy (sadly she will be going back  to Vietnam for good in August 😢)


Browsing through the menu, I'll only check out the breakfast selection (ya, its kinda boring when it comes to these).


I could have any of these such as burgers or pasta...but nope....the same old thing.  


We were here on a Saturday so this free meal does not apply to us (too bad). 


While waiting for our food, out came our drink...Cappuccino (a must for us)


My friend decided on a healthy choice 'Benny Eggs' (which is basically pouched eggs)


I on the other hand I have the 'London Breakfast'. 
And ya, I need the complete set...I'm a meat eater. 


We came on a weekend and early of the day so the crowds weren't that bad. We usually hang out a bit longer when we're in cafe but since we were at a shopping mall, what better way to head off for shopping 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment