Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Green Tea Ice-Cream @ Matchaya (Singapore)



I love ice-cream but mostly I stick to Vanilla flavour. While I was in Singapore my friend decided to take me 'Matchaya' to try out their ice-cream. 


My friends wanted to have dessert before dinner and I usually have mine after a meal (never before). Whenever we have dinner together we always end up skipping dessert so this round they thought its best to have dessert before our main meal 😅 Anyhow, we met up at Tanjong Pagar station before I was lead up to here.


Honestly I'm not really a fan of matcha ice-cream (I don't mind green tea as drink). So to keep it short, I ended sharing the ice cream with my friends instead (I knew that I wont be able to finish alone). 


While my friend went and order their ice-cream, I just went to take some snap shots here and there. 





Just a random post of my friend acting crazy in front of the camera while waiting. 
Love this gal a lot, hope she wont kill me if she read this post 😛


We didn't wait long before the ice-cream were served. I've no idea what they order but since we're here so I'm certain they'll order matcha flavour.



And yes, I will always need a group shop of these before the we devoured them. 


As always my friend Tracy must have her individual shot with the food 😆


I ate few spoons of them (since I wasn't really into them) but my friends seems to enjoy them a lot. Took a picture of their name card so you can check it out if you're a fan of matcha ice-cream. 



To end this post, here is my friend posing another pic in front of the shop. 
(She loves the ice-cream here so I guess she wants to promote them)


No comments:

Post a Comment