Friday, January 21, 2011

My Life Saver - Kit Kat and Red Bull Energy Drink

With exam just around the corner, what better way to keep myself alert by having a Kit Kat for a snack and energy drink to boost you up. A friend of mine bought these goodies when we were staying back in the University to do our assignment and revision for our final exam. It actually helps to make me stay awake. My friends thought it taste like cough mixture or medicine drink. I on the other hand find the taste quite nice and it makes me stay alert when I need to burn the midnight oil.


My mum prefers that I quit drinking coffee and this energy drink as it contained high level of sugar in it. Instead she prefers me to drink chicken essence. I guess comparing $1.30 for can drink and an over $20 for a six bottles of chicken essence, I think I am quite happy sticking with my energy drink or coffee....until the exam is over ( A big thanks to Ray for these goodies ).  (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment