Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bio-Essence – Face Lifting Cream with ATP

I never believe such thing as face lifting cream because I don't believe that there is such cream that can shape your face without having any surgery/botox. A friend of mine (my big sis Sharon) recommended this cream to me while we were shopping the other day and she said it works for her. I was really doubtful about it at the beginning but then I thought, what the heck, I might as well give it a try since there was a promotion at the time.


 Fast forward 4 months later and I’m still using this cream. Actually...I am using the whole range of Bio Essence, from facial wash, toner, serum, lifting cream, eye cream to hydrating mask before I sleep! Yup, you can say I'm a big fan of this brand, because it actually works! My friends even noticed it and complimented that my face had slim down, as compared to my round face few months back. They thought I had lost weight, but actually it was the use of this cream. I will know because I did not lose weight, instead I am putting on weight!!!! LOL.



Anyway, you can get this in any pharmacy. It costs around SGD$40 but you can get this cheaper in Malaysia. If there is a promotion in Singapore, you can get it around 20% discount. The other day I came across one promotion pack, which comes with a facial wash, one essence/serum bottle and the face lifting cream; and it only costs SGD$33! It's way cheaper to get this in promotion pack. Most of the store had sold out but I came across this set last week when I was browsing though at Watsons in Ang Mo Kio Mall. You really have to give this cream a try, because it works for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment