Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Review: Kinohimitsu J’Pan D’tox Juice - Cranberry

I don’t know what came to me but I decided to purchase the 6 days detox juice as I found myself wanting to lose weight. I know I have been putting on weight lately and I read some of the reviews that this detox juice actually helps to reduce weight. =p
After six days, I only have one conclusion; the best thing to lose weight is by exercising. Although the juice actually helps me to detox and clear out my digestive system by visiting the loo, but it is only a short term because once you finish it you will go back to square one.  (T.T)

Anyway, the product cost $39.90 at any local pharmacy and consist 6 bottles in a box. You can actually get this cheaper if you buy it in Malaysia (due to the exchange rate). So if you ever drop by in JB, go and get a box or two before you head back to Singapore.
I found the taste quite presentable, especially if it is chill before you drink. It mentioned that after 2 to 4 hours consuming you will experience the effect, but for me I found it otherwise, well...for the first 3 days.
1st day – No effect.
2nd day – Found myself visiting the loo more than 12 hours after consuming the first bottle. So the 2nd bottle didn’t have much effect on me.
3rd day – No effect.
4th day – Visited the loo after 3 hours consuming it.
5th day – As above.
6th day – Visited the loo after 2 hours.
Overall experience: no weight lost but felt better about myself as I felt more energy and have the mentality to focus in class.  Will I buy it again? Nope, because firstly it is quite pricey, secondly it is only for short term (6 days), and thirdly, I didn’t lose any weight. Perhaps it is only for me because I read other reviews that it actually works for them. I guess overall (in general), it really depends on each individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment