Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beginning of New Chapter?


Only less than a week to go and I'll be completing my MBA course. How time flies and it was only less than a year ago I was preparing to come over to Singapore to study. And soon my course will be over, and I have to bid farewell to my dear friends whom I have get to know in this short period of time. 


The time I spent here had made me realized that life is short. And in this period I learned to take things easier, and learn to R&R once in a while. I did not have such leisure when I was working in my previous job. The only thing I enjoyed in my last job was the traveling, allowance, bonus, and of course, my dearest and closest friends aka my ex colleagues. =)

The thought of going back to workplace scares me, and I wondered will I be able to cope with the new environment and starting over. However, this one year break had made me become more independent and learned to let go of certain issue that had been a big grudge in my life. Last year was a painful and difficult time for me, and learning to let go and moving forward had been difficult. However, leaving my comfort zone was a big step for me. I have no regret on the decisions I made, and looking back, I had come in terms to accept myself for who I am and learned to love myself again. I have learned from my mistake and never to be naive nor too trust worthy (not sure if this is a good or bad thing). 


So far I’m doing well. My time in my studies had made me happier, and most of all, I had learn a thing or two. For instance, whether my country is a diplomatic, how old is my country and how many countries in this world, and that there is such country called Swaziland. Before that, I am so clueless. But then again, I am very naive and very clueless in many things, especially in terms of politics and geographic. LOL. But seriously, being with friends who are much younger than me makes me feel younger and good about myself. Without them, I would not be able to go through these periods of time. To my new found friends, I will miss all of you and although we'll be far apart, you'll always be in my thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment