Sunday, August 4, 2019

Tiger Street Lab @ Jewel Changi Airport

Located on the top floor of Jewel Changi Airport, we had our dinner at Tiger Street Lab. 
Not certain why it's called Tiger Street Lab but I believed it's for people who enjoy Tiger beer?


We were pretty tired after spending the whole day at Jewel. We were glad to find a seat and rest our feet...while my friend rest her head on the table 😂


When I decided to dine here it was because they have my favorite soft shell crab on the menu...but later change my mind when I saw there are chicken wings 😆 


Feeling refresh after having Lime Juice & Fruit Punch (SGD6 each).


Cheers to us :)


Tried their Moonlight Horfun (SGD10)The fried Horfun with egg is not too bad but to some, it may be a bit sweet. My friend finds the Horfun a bit too sweet for her while for me it was just right for me. 


Crispy Fried Chicken Wings (SGD14)


Quite a generous portion of the chicken wings. I personally like it because it's crispy on the outside and the meat is juicy.


A candid picture of my friend before we attack the food. 


We were stuffed after finishing both the horfun and chicken wings. 


Although the food and drinks were nice, there's high human traffic and really noisy on the top floor so it's not a place to stay long to chat and eat. 


Tiger Street Lab
78 Airport Boulevard 
#05-205 Jewel Changi Airport, 
Singapore 819666
Contact: +65 6243 2047


No comments:

Post a Comment