Saturday, August 3, 2019

Declutter & Earning Extra Income in Malaysia

I've been clearing clutter in my room and I was able to earn extra cash for the month of July. It's not a lot but it's way better than none. I hoped to clear more stuff away before the end of 2019. In some way, it's a good excuse to start early since Chinese New Year is only a few months away (January 2020)


So far I managed to clear few of my things that were taking space in my closet & drawer. 


There's more stuff that I've sold but I'm only sharing a few of the pictures here on this blog post. I didn't want to show too much of the stuff that I had regretted buying. Most of them were due to impulse purchase 😣


I had made up my mind to live simply once I cleared all my stuff. Looking back, I had realized that there are a lot of things that I had purchased were actually things I don't really need. 


If you're wondering which platform I sold my stuff, its either eBay or Carousell. So far I find that the response & selling at Carousell is much better as compared to eBay. 

 

Although some of the things I was able to give away, I feel even better when I get to receive some money to pay off my bills 😆


Sometimes I'll reward myself with snack....such as these candies which is my favourite 😋 


I'm still thinking of ways to make extra money so that I can get my financial life in order. 


I'll put more effort into saving because I haven't been doing that since the beginning of 2019. Gonna start living frugally and spend less on material goods. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment