Monday, August 12, 2019

All Day RM5 Coffee & Tea @ Independent Coffee (IPC Shopping Centre)

I love coffee....but having coffee outside is not cheap. 
I usually treat myself a cup whenever I'm outside so today is no exception. 


I knew about the all-day RM5 coffee (since I'm BITES member) at Independent Coffee and since I'm at IPC so why not take a trip here to have a cup instead. 


To be eligible for this promotion, you have to present your BITES card for scanning (you're required to download the app).


Initially I wanted Mocha but turn out that Mocha & Chocolate drink is not eligible for this promotion. So my friend & I ordered their White Coffee instead. 


 Receipt for the order. 


They only have a small selection of brownies and cookies while we were there. But if you want bread or pastries, there's one bakery just right next to them. 


Took our seat at a corner and the barista served our drinks to our table. It was a public holiday today when we were here so the supermarket at Ben's was pretty crowded. 


Their white coffee is not sweet & that's how I like it.
 Enjoyed our short break and the coffee here. 


 Come and enjoy their coffee/tea for only RM5. 
Visit their store for more details :)


No comments:

Post a Comment