Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snack Time At 'The Good Batch' @ Damansara Uptown

I've been wanting to come here for some time but each visit always ended up going to another cafe for breakfast/brunch instead. So one day my buddy and I dropped by at The Good Batch for drinks and snack after our lunch.


Wooden seats are placed outside the cafe for customers waiting for their table. Since it was after peak eating hours, we didn't need to wait for a table. 


I like how the cafe were decorate with small pots of plant. I personally think plants contribute a lot in making the place lively, as well making the place looks less boring. 


Cutlery in steel cup. I always find it fascinating when shops have these steel cup, which reminds me of my olden days when I used to have these when I was younger. You don't see a lot of these nowadays, except for some cafes who have these custom made. 


Looking at the menu, we were deciding what to order.... and ended up ordering something which we were familiar with from the snacks selection. 



Would have love to order from the Mains but we were still full after our lunch earlier. At least it give us an excuse to take another trip here for our brekkie next round. 


For drinks I have a cup of Macchiato (RM8) while buddy have a cup of caffe latte (RM10). Love the biscuit that came with the latte.


The cafe actually have a bar that serve alcohol....interesting. 


Finger Lickin' Good (RM16.90). Basically it's just fried chicken served with 'Gula Melaka' mustard dip. It's not bad but it's a bit too dry to have this on its own.


All in all, I find the service here is quite friendly and inviting. Defiantly going back for another visit to try out the eggs selection from the menu. The only set back that I have is that the place can get a bit overcrowded and noisy. 

The Good Batch
53, Jalan SS 21/1A, 
Damansara Uptown, 
Petaling Jaya.
Business Hours:
Tues-Thurs: 10am-10pm; 
Fri-Sun & P/H: 10am-1am
Monday Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment