Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rocky Master @ Delfi Orchard (SINGAPORE)

I came to know about this cafe because a good friend of mine works here. She told me that the desserts here are good so I went there with a few friends of mine to try it out.


Rocky Master serves fusion foods in Delfi Orchard. 
You can easily spot the cafe as it's located outside the ground floor of Delfi Orchard. 


The cafe is pretty quiet when I dropped by around 5pm on weekdays. It's perfect for reading or just a cup of coffee and watch the people walks by when seated next to the window. They have comfortable couches for guest to relax. 


Menu items include a mix of local delights and western.


Have a cup of 'Devil's Latte' which I find it's not bad. 


Tried their hawaiian pizza; a thin pizza base with lots of sweet fresh pineapple cubes and thick slices of ham. It tasted really good and was quite filling.




A fan of desserts, my friend recommended to try their cheese cake. 
The cheesecake is nice and what I like about it that it wasn't too cheesy.


My personal favourite is perhaps the 'Tiramisu'. It was superb! 
Highly recommended to try this as the texture is soft and tasty. 


From the picture below it pretty much sums up everything. Overall, the pizza and desserts are beyond exceptional. The cafe is pretty quiet in the evenings and it's a perfect place to relax or just hang out with your friends. 



Rocky Master
402 Orchard Rd 
#01-02/03
Singapore 238876
Business Hours:
Daily: 7am to 9pm


No comments:

Post a Comment