Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Recycle Your Empty Bottles at L'OCCITANE Malaysia | BIG Little Things Recycling Programme

Today I went to L'OCCITANE store to exchange all the empty bottles that I have collected in the last few months.

Rather than discarding the empty bottles into the dustbin, 10 empty bottles can be exchanged for 1 L'occitane miniature. 


Only completely clean and dried empties are accepted.


In total, I recycled 40 empty bottles in exchange for 4 miniatures.


These miniature products come in handy for future travel...or have it tested before purchasing an actual size item in their store.


You can refer to their website here on the list of the item they accept, and which participating stores accept them.

The one I went to is in One Utama Shopping Centre. 
I came here early in the morning to avoid the crowds 😁
 

While I was here I get to meet up with my friend for a quick brunch, and it turns out to be a treat from her. It was worthwhile going out today 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment