Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Declutter for Cash and Invest in Gold

A while back I sold one of my handbags that I had not used. Back then I loved using big handbags for traveling...before switching to backpacks.


With the current pandemic, I decluttered a lot of my unused stuff, either by giving away, dispose of, or sell it.  I'm glad that I can clear off my used clutter and earn some cash from decluttering.


The money I received for selling my unused item will be used to invest in gold bullion, while some will be put into saving. 


Yesterday while I was at the mall I went to one of the jewelry shops to look at the gold bullion. 


There were quite a few that caught my eye but they were way out of my budget 😭 


I hope to own a 100 grams gold bar....but that will be another day...only buy what you can afford. 


With the money that I got from selling the handbag, I ended up buying this gold coin that weighs 3.8 grams 😍


I have to put more effort into decluttering so that the money I received will be put into my future retirement fund, as well as owning a few more gold coins. Let's see what I can declutter for the next few weeks 😁 

No comments:

Post a Comment