Saturday, March 7, 2020

Declutter & Selling Unused Item For Saving or Emergency Fund

A while back I helped my mum to sell her handbag which she rarely used. She did change her mind when a buyer was interested to buy it from her but after second thought, she decided that it was best to sell to someone who would have full use of it. This bag has been kept in her closet for a few years and only used 2 to 3 times when she got it. The money she got from selling this bag came in handy because she has been feeling unwell in the last couple of weeks. The money she got ended up using for her visits to the doctor and for her medication. At a time like this, our health is more important than anything else. I'm also taking the initiative to sell some of my things away to make space, as well for emergency funds when needed. With the current covid-19, I do hope the virus will die down soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment