Saturday, January 18, 2020

My iMac is Dead and Won’t Turn On 😭

Well, just like the title said....my iMac is dead. Not sure what happened but half way editing my work it just shut off by its own. I was like 'WTF'! I tried turning on by pressing the on button behind but no result. I tried several attempt while searching online for help...but with no success =(


In the end I ended up taking it to a shop to have it analyze. So far I was told that it’s possible that my iMac may need a replacement of power supply....and it will cost RM9XX plus 😭


So far I'm currently using my mini iPad and keyboard to do my work but it’s so inconvenient since I'm so used to using a big screen and a mouse.....and then there is my data which is store in the computer....pictures and videos....OMG. Lesson learned, always have a back up in your external drive.  So for now finger cross and hopefully I get some good news before Chinese New Year 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment