Sunday, January 19, 2020

Innisfree Disney Collection 2020

I rarely go shopping but came to know about Innisfree Disney collection when I happened to pass by the store at Pavilion. 


 I happened to see these Disney items on display.


 There are new products in the store since it's the new year. 


Tons of face mask. 


 But I was here to check out the Disney collection😁


Ongoing promotion in-store when you purchase a certain amount. 


For those who love Disney, they have these cute Disney packaging with few items in it.


They even have lip balm and hand cream as well. 


Free Disney pouch if you purchase any items above RM210. 



And a coin bank if purchase any items above RM300.



I really like the Disney pouch....but I ended up leaving the store empty-handed since there wasn't anything I need. I ended up taking these photos to share here on this blog post instead. 


If you love Disney and Innisfree products, why not drop by at the store to check out these cute collections 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment