Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Fireworks & First Day of the New Year

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2020! How time flies.....and I'm starting to feel old (LOL). Anyway, after the fireworks on new year's eve, I went to sleep early because on new year day it was a reunion gathering with my family and nieces. 


One of my nieces came back for a short break from London so it was a reunion gathering for us. She was returning back to UK next week so I took this opportunity to catch up with her and have our pictures taken. Despite our age gap, we get along pretty well....although we rarely kept in touch now since she started her Uni. 


After the reunion gathering and lunch, I went to the mall with my parents. It looks like everyone is preparing for the Chinese New Year. All the CNY goodies were on display everywhere, and even the lou sang and tangerine is already put up in the supermarket. 



Just few days ago the mall nearby it was still decorated with Christmas decoration...and now it's already Chinese New Year decorations. I guess the next couple of weeks we will most probably be having spring cleanings at home😅Oh well....Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment