Monday, September 2, 2019

Coffea Coffee (The Curve) @ Mutiara Damansara, Selangor

After a meal I'm always on a hunt for a cup of coffee. 
 Passed by Coffea Coffee and decided to have our drinks here. 


The interior design of the cafe is pretty spacious and cosy, with indoor and outdoor seats. 


When we ordered our drinks at the counter, the staff asked what blend we want for our latte.


Turn out we can choose either 'Maestro' or 'Madonna' for our latte. Honestly, as much as I love coffee but I'm not a coffee expert. I usually go for latte/cappuccino and I've never been asked what blend we want 😅


There are cakes, sandwiches and other pastries at the counter, but we didn't order any since we were still full from our meals at Roast & Grill.


After paying for the drinks, we were given a beeper while we waited. 


We have the Hazelnut and Caramel Latte (RM14 each).
They served pretty good and decent coffee here. 


I enjoyed the coffee at Coffea Coffee because it's less crowded and quieter. 
(We were here during the weekdays)


However, we left shortly after finishing our drinks. 
We find the cafe a bit too warm during the day we visit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment