Friday, September 13, 2019

Happy Hazy Mooncake Festival


Today is the mooncake festival. 
Although I don't celebrate but I still get wishes from my friends :)


Took a picture of the air outside the window. 
Had to stay indoor as the reading of the air had worsened. 


Looking at the haze really annoys me. I don't understand why people have to burn the forest without considering the fact that its hazard to people's health?!?


To cheer me up, my neighbor bought over and gave us mooncakes!


Initially I was wondering why they gave us a box. 


Turn out it was actually mooncakes from Sheraton!
The packaging of the mooncake is already such a wow factor!


Put the battery and you can lit up the box. 
The box & the packaging itself must have cost a fortune 😮


I guess staying indoor isn't that bad while enjoying the mooncake after dinner. 
Anyway, happy hazy mid-autumn mooncake festival!



No comments:

Post a Comment