Monday, April 21, 2014

Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee 辣椒板面 @ Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur

We were in Sri Petaling last week for an errand and while looking for a parking, we spotted Super Kitchen Chillie Pan Mee at one of the shop lot nearby. 


 We thought we'll give this place a try since it was close to lunch time. 
The restaurant here is clean, bright and comfortable. 


We look through the menu and we ordered chilli pan mee and 2 side dishes. 


 Menu for rice dishes but limited choices.


For side dishes, we ordered a plate of 'Deep Fried Dumplings'.
Love the crispiness of 'Sui Kow', especially when it's served hot. ^^


 Five Spice Pork Meat (Lor Bak).
This is quite good!


The chilli pan mee comes with mince pork, fried anchovies, fried shallots, and poached egg as well as a bowl of soup with sweet leaves. Each table had a jar of chilli frames which we could add to the noodles.  I only added a small teaspoon of chilli flakes to my noodles and I find it quite spicy.


Their pan mee is really good.  
You can see that I've clean up the bowl myself....as well as the side dishes. ^^ 


There're few branches of Super Kitchen Chillie Pan MeeSo far I've only try out the one in Sri Petaling in KL. Their pan mee is good so I'll try out other branches with my friend since this place is quite far from my place. >.<


Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee
(Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur)
43, Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-9058 0998

2 comments:

  1. it is alot of nice makan shop at sri petaling, but parking is the headache part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Have to go early to hunt for parking. >.<

      Delete