Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Week With Rashes (Viral Infection)

Few days ago,  I noted that my neck and my hand started having red spots. It look harmless at first but as the time goes by,  rashes and more red sports started appearing. My mum began to worry when my face was becoming red and the sight of these rashes. I on the other hand seems 'tak apa' cause I thought it will fade away after a good night rest.  


Mum was afraid that the red spots may be due to dengue....but since I do not show any sigh or symptom of fever so she was a bit relief...but worry though. *Yup....hate the red spots!*


In the end...my mum dragged me to see a doctor the next morning when the rashes started appearing on my other part of my body, as well as my leg (picture shown as below). Ya...it looks bad right? It had gotten worst than expected. I guess if it's not for mum, I will mostly let it heal on its own....and most probably with a bad itchy consequences.

The doctor informed that my rashes may be due to viral infection....possible something that I ate. I have no idea what I ate that causes this rashes, but my visits to the doctor costs me RM70. Here it is...cream and medication to help with the rashes.  


Couldn't sleep for 3 nights as I can't stop scratching...especially on my hand and my leg. >.<
The medication and the cream that the doctor prescribed was not much of help.
Thankfully mum have a bottle of 'Calamine Lotion' in hand and handed me to use. 
I must say this lotion is my life saviour cause it helped to calmed those urge to scratch.  


It has been a very interesting itchy week for me....indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment