Monday, July 22, 2019

Pancake & Coffee at Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Solaris Dutamas | Publika


There is nothing better than having a cup of coffee and dessert after a meal.  Buddy & I took a short walk after having our brunch at Pan & Tamper and headed to Coffee Stain.


There's a signboard featuring their Golden Boba pancake outside their cafe. Looks like Boba is in a trend nowadays. 


Their breakfast on the menu looks good 😁


The picture looks pretty appetizing, don't they?



We came here for their dessert so it took a while for us to decide because there were so many choices (would like to order 2 but my friend was a bit full after our brunch). 


As always, I must have daily dosage of coffee.


 Ordered their Latte Machiatto...


....while my friend has the Brown Sugar Cold Brew Latte. I usually prefer hot coffee over cold drinks (not sure why). Tried a sip of her drink and it's so refreshing when drinking on a hot humid day. Regardless I still prefer my smooth and milky flavor of a latte. 


The pancake on their menu looks tempting so we ordered a plate of Japanese Souffle Pancake to share, with an additional top-up of mix berries. 


I missed the pancake I had in Japan so I tried shaking the pancake to see if it moves 😆


Although I shouldn't' compare to the one I had in Japan, this considered the next best thing 😁


I will be back again for their Big Breakfast as well as trying out their boba drinks in my next visit. 


Coffee Stain by Joseph
D4-G3-01, Jalan Dutamas 1,

Solaris Dutamas, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-6211-2022

No comments:

Post a Comment