Saturday, March 26, 2016

Brunch at Frisson Coffee Bar @ Damansara Uptown, PJ

When it comes to looking for a place for breakie/brunch, you'll most likely to find loads of choices while in the vicinity of Damansara Uptown. This round buddy and I decided to head down to Frisson Coffee Bar for brunch. 


Nice and cozy ambience at first glance. 
Love the interior and the black board in the cafe. 


Frisson desserts menu...so tempting! &#X1f601


For those who loves pasta, do check out their pasta menu. The picture on the menu look so so so tempting. One dish that caught my attention is the Picante Soft-Shell Crab. I love any dish that serves soft-shell crab &#X1f60b 


Salted Caramel and Caremel Latte to start our day.  


Buddy as usual orders the healthier choice from the menu - Sauteed Delish Mushroom. Mushroom mixed with sundered tomatoes and black olives topped with cheers. Serves with bread and salad. 


While I on the other hand....Frisson's Big Breakkie for myself. Its huge....but not a problem for me as lately my appetite has increased a lot (which is supposedly a no no for me). 


Overall the food was good and worth checking out this place if you have craving for big breakfast or pasta. 
 


Frisson Coffee Bar 
71-G, Jalan SS 21/1A, 
Damansara Utama, 47400 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 
Contact: 03-7732 9969 
Operating hours: 
Mon: 11:00am – 10:30pm 
Wed-Fri:11:00am – 10:30pm 
Sat-Sun: 9:00am – 10:30pm 
Tues: Closed 

No comments:

Post a Comment