Monday, May 12, 2014

Marutama Ramen @ Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur

I've never been to Fahrenheit...yes...a KL gal like me who has yet to step her foot here. What more can I say, I'm don't go out as often as I thought...especially to KL...mostly because I hate the jam in the city (I know I'm not the only one).

Anyway, my visits here was due to certain errands with my parent. My parent suggested to have lunch at Marutama Ra-Men.


The restaurant was practically empty when we arrived... since it was way past our lunch time at 3pm. 


The place is small but decent, clean and cosy. 


Checking out their menu. Most of their dishes are Ramen (not surprising). Have a hard time deciding what to order cause every dish looks pretty much the same. 


Eventually, we ordered 3 bowls of Char Siu Tamago Ra-Men (RM27) - Chicken Soup Ramen with 4 slices of roast pork, seaweed, spring onion and a seasoned egg. A choice of spicy and non-spicy. We opted for non spicy. 

The verdict? The noodles are quite thin, similar to our Malaysian Maggie Mee but with more springy texture. The broth is thick and savoury. The Char Siu were fatty and tender...which I like. ^^


Our noodles came with a seasoned egg each. The york was running when break into half. I tried to boiled eggs such as this but failed all the time! 


Overall, the experience and dining here was good. I enjoyed the Ramen but the branch in Fahrenheit is a bit too far. However, there are 2 other branches located in Subang Jaya and Avenue K which I can look forward going with my friends. ^^


Marutama Ra-Men
Fahrenheit 88 
Lot F1.27.01 , First Floor,
Jalan Bukit Bintang 
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel/Fax: +603-21411573
Open Daily: 11.15am to 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment