Friday, May 9, 2014

Chatterbox @ Mandarin Orchard Hotel [Singapore]

My last visits to Singapore, I have my meals at ChatterBox...not once but twice. Thanks to my buddy, I get to have my meals here at half price (it can get a bit pricey after converting back to ringgit).


Located on the 5th level, the restaurant is tastefully fashioned with a modern and clean look, with the themed colours of white and green.  


There're various choices to choose from the menu, so deciding what to order can be a headache for me....cause everything seems to look good. Eventually, we have Spring Rolls for starters. Hot and crispy!


Club Sandwich - Triple-decker sandwich with chicken, bacon, tomato, swiss cheese and eggs. Surprising big portion, with generous serving of fries. 


Nasi Goreng Istimewa - Fried rice with chicken, prawns and fried egg, served with shrimp crackers and chicken satay. My all time favourite nasi goreng. 


Lastly, their signature dish - Mandarin Chicken Rice. I've heard so much from my friend and my dad (as well reading from the blog online) commenting that the chicken rice here are good....and a heavy price tag too. Not a fan of chicken rice so I took a picture of the set. Mum tried the chicken rice and felt that it's like any chicken rice that she have tasted since she have tried better (and cheaper) back home. 


Ended our meal with their popular homemade coconut ice-cream. It's really good and the coconut flavour is not too overpowering. Highly recommended!



Open seven days a week, Chatterbox is located at Mandarin Orchard Hotel / Mandarin Gallery.  




No comments:

Post a Comment