Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moisturizing & Repairing Foot Mask from Watsons

 Purchased this from Watsons.
 My foot was in need of pampering and decided to give this a try.

  
 This is what you get once you open it. Best to put in the fridge before using. Material of the foot mask is soft and feels like cotton cloth.


Cover your foot with the foot mask and plastic. Wait for 15 - 20 minutes before removing it. Thank god for the plastic, which enable me to walk around.


The before and after photo of my heel. *blush*


Overall it helps to moisturise my foot, especially my embarrassing dry and crack heels.
However you have to use it often if you want to see results.
Due to the condition of my extreme dry skin on my feet,
I have to go for a fortnightly pedicure session. >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment