Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Short Walk from KL Citywalk to Suria KLCC

Took 'Grab' and headed to KL Citywalk. Supposed to meet up with my friends in KLCC for dinner but decided to head out early to check out this place. 


Was kinda curious about this place since I've never been here before. 
Am glad that I took Grab instead of driving to KL. 
It was pretty jam heading there although I came out before 4pm. 


 Cute neko cat at the entrance. 


The place look deserted when I was here (it was around 4.30pm on a weekday).



I didn't mind since I get to take all the pictures I need without any distraction.




Came to the Jenerator section. Upon checking their website the Jenerator host corporate, private events and custom event needs of all kinds. So for those who need to hold an event, you can check out this place. 



Glad to know that my walk path is heading to the right direction since I need to meet the gals in Suria KLCC.


Found 2 interesting vending machine on the way.


 Got an orange juice from the vending machine since I was thirsty. 


As I continued walking I found that there's more stores along the path. 


Although on the other side it look deserted but if you continue the path there're more food options at this side (which is known as Eat Street).


Didn't try any of the food here since I'll be having dinner shortly. 
Took last picture here before I head out to look for the walkway to KLCC.


Have to walk out to find the walkway which was on the right side upon exit from KL Citywalk.


Took my time to walk to KLCC since I'm early. 
And the pedestrian skybridge is covered with air-conditioned .


Took some photos here and there when I arrived at KLCC.  
Somehow I felt like a tourist while I'm here (LOL). 


Wrote a post of Dotty's where the gals & I have our dinner here 😋


Took a picture of KLCC at night after dinner. 


With that, this wraps up my post for today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment