Friday, February 27, 2015

Japanese Food at 'Senya Dining' @ Isetan, One Utama Shopping Centre

I love Japanese food and whenever I have the chance I will try out new places for some Japanese cuisine. The other day I went outing with my friend in One Utama and we have an early dinner after a movie.


We were checking out the restaurants at Eat Paradise located in Isetan and decided to dine at Senya Dining. The place looks pretty comfy at first glance.


A number of selection to choose from their menu.


My friend tried their Pork Miso Kimchi Hot Pot Set (RM20.80)...


 ...while I have the Udon Set (RM22.80).
This set consists of Udon and Tokyo Pork Don.


Salad and green tea (refillable) are included in the set. 


Overall the food was okay, not the 'wow' factor but still good and decent. Pricing wise is pretty reasonable given the portion we have here. I have to say we have quite a satisfying meal here and I don't mind coming back here again.


Senya Dining
Bandar Utama Second Floor, 
Eat Paradise Isetan
One Utama Shopping Centre
Lebuh Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment