Saturday, December 13, 2014

Getting My First Google Adsense Payment & Cashing Out Via Western Union

After more than a year since I joined Google AdSense, I finally received my first payment back in October 2014. 


It's not a lot but I'm pretty excited about it given that it took me a while to understand how Google AdSense work. Nevertheless, getting my first payment from Google Adsense it's like getting a reward for my hardwork and it finally pays off. :) 


Honestly I didn't know how Google Adsense work when I first started out. I was literally getting few cents here and there. If I'm lucky I'll get a dollar plus in 1 month. But then again, back then I do not write a lot and only written like 2 to 3 blogs a month. However, when I started writing more and then started including some of my videos from Youtube, I found that my earning has slowly increase from day to day. And after more than a year, I finally gotten my first payment receipt from Google. 


How Do You Cash Out Your Money via Western Union?

For those who is wondering how do you cash out from Google AdSense, Google will sent out an email saying that payment was sent out for your Google AdSense earnings. 


You have to log on to your Google Adsense account, visit the Payment History page to refer to the transactions history (as per picture below). I only crop the picture which is needed as to give you an idea what to look out for.  If you see the 'Automatic payment status issued, click the link on it...... 



...and a new tab will appear with your payment receipt. At the bottom of the picture, it will guide you what to bring and what to fill up on the 'Western Union' Form. 


The Western Union form can be collected from your local post office or selected banks. I did mine at a local post office. It was pretty easy. All you need is a photocopy of your I/C, fill out the Western Union form below with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) issued by Google, and you can cash out the money almost immediately. 

I wouldn't advice on getting payment via cheque from Google Adsense as I have read it's a very long waiting process.


If you think it's easy making money online from Google Adsense, I have to say it is NOT. However I blog because I like to share the photos I took...places I have been and food that I've tried. In addition, your blog have to be interesting enough to attract readers to visit your blog. 

Hopefully this post will inspired other bloggers to earn money from blogging. Any reader using Google Adsense and what do you think about them? Hope you can share your experience with me. 


2 comments: