Monday, July 28, 2014

Big Breakfast @ Kaffa Espresso Bar, Damansara Uptown

After the recent J&D Espresso, here I am at Kaffa Espresso Bar, recommended by a buddy of mine.


From the entrance, you'll find the cafe is divided into 2 dining areas. 
It was a hot day so dinning indoor was a wise choice for us.  


My first impression of the cafe was cosy. I love how the interior of the cafe was decorated with vintage decors...my kinder place to hang out. Love the vintage feel of it. It makes the place looks cosy and comfortable. To place your order, you have to head over to their self-service counter to order.  


For drinks, we ordered Americano (RM6.00) Salted Caramel Macchiato (RM12.50). I opted for the caramel macchiato since I prefer the sweetness flavour than bitter. 


Buddy have Egg Benedict (RM14.90)....


...and Big Bites All-Day Long Breakfast Platter (RM19.90) for myself. 


Find Egg Benedict a bit smaller than expected...as compared to the huge breakfast platter. 


Their big breakfast served with mushroom, scrambled egg, sausage, grilled tomato, hash brown, beef bacon, & bun. Everything tasted great, although I would prefer a sunny side up for my eggs (they only have scrambled eggs).


For desserts, I decided to order the 'not so cheesy cheesecake' (RM11) from the cake counter . Couldn't help myself cause it was so tempting. The cake turned out to be really good! The cheese layer doesn't taste so cheesy and the texture is smooth. It was yummy indeed. 


Overall, the food and their service were pretty good. The only down side we noted is that there isn't much privacy & seats are quite limited. The tables are quite close to each other and you can practically hear the conversation from the next table. 


Contact: 603-7732 4502
Business Hours:
Mon - Tue: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wed - Fri: 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment