Saturday, June 4, 2011

Koko Rooloo @ 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza (Singapore) - Korean Cuisine Review

Last night my friend treats me for dinner after getting her first pay. =) We weren’t sure where to eat and she suggested to try out this Korean cuisine which was approximately 5 minutes walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT.
It is a small shop and we noted that the person who works there are Korean. So I guess you can say that the food served to us is an authentic Korean food! (^o^)We ordered the same set which comes with a drink (which you only need to top up $1) and a side order. 


My friend order a small plate of rice cake.


My friend actually loves it but I find it unusual because it has this sticky texture when you chew on it. I only enjoyed the egg and the sauce (spicy) from this plate ($3). =p
I on the other hand enjoyed having this bowl of rice topped with mixture of topping before mixing up to eat. It’s delicious, as compared to others that I had tried in other Korean restaurant or food court. This costs $9 per bowl.


If you are a Korean fan foodie and you are staying in Tanjong Pagar, give it a try, it’s worth trying it out. =)  * Big thanks to my dear friend for this lovely treat *

No comments:

Post a Comment